27.9.12

Autumn trends: Scarves

One of the best things about Autumn is the clothes - layers of cosy jumpers, warm knits, thick socks and boots. I have a chunky black scarf I bought in New York on Honeymoon which I adore and wear all the time, but I think it's time to add another to my wardrobe. These are lovely and I think would go with pretty much everything. From left to right: Moss stitch snood, navy fine knit scarf, and Crochet grey scarf, all Hush.  How about you?  What are your favourite items to wear in the Autumn?

(Top images Tumblr)

2 comments:

  1. i'm a big fan of a scarf, summer or winter, a simple scarf can really pull a simple jeans and t shirt outfit together, pop on a pair of shades and your fit to face the world. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove each picture.

    ReplyDelete